Thursday, August 31, 2006

</Rotation>

Today is my last day of my current rotation, and the rotation I start tomorrow won't have quite the same amount of blog time. So, I decided to save what I was going to post today (it seemed too boring anyway) for some pensive rainy day down the road.

Such a shameful way to spend Blogday 2006.

It's probably good for me to get my mind on other things. I have 47 other hobbies that have been on the back burner thanks to blogging. Oh, and my future patients will probably appreciate me spending the lion's share of my time learning medicine as that will help their broken limbs and urinary tract infections more than having incisive insight into my sexuality and faith.

So, I have no idea what the new frequency of posts or comments will be. I'll still be hanging around though. See you around.

No comments: