Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Support

Dear readers,

I feel I owe it to the hordes and hordes of you who have sent me bags of fan mail to let you know about a great resource for gay Mormons. That is, practicing Mormons who struggle with SSA, not gay men who are working to separate themselves from the church (although I can certainly direct you to applicable resources for those as well). There is a Yahoo! group called disciples2 that discusses gay Mormon issues with a fierce intensity and regularity (there are over 250 members). There have been times I've been unimpressed by the dialog, but generally I find there to be some meaty discussions going on several times a week. Try starting here.

But come back, dear readers. Don't leave my blog alone here to decay with no attention. Support it in its flourishing popularity.

No comments: